η VIA BRACHY μας προσκαλεί μετά το Singular to Plural, σε ένα ταξίδι για τη μάθηση!
Mobility as an opportunity to share ideas and experiences, to empower ourselves and to promote
Date and venue:
The training course will take place in Midi-Pyrénées, France. It will last 5 days (trip not included)
and will occur in November or December 2015.
offers a training course on mobility projects dealing with:
1/ WHAT WE DO AND WHY?
- What motivate us when organizing a mobility project? (objectives, values)
- Which social changes do we expect? How (and to what extend) our mobility projects can have an impact on
the society we belong to?
- How to describe a “learning mobility project”? (main characteristics)
- What are the specificities of a mobility project gathering people from different cultures? What does it bring?
How to take these specificities into account?
2/ WHAT IS A LEARNING MOBILITY PROJECT? HOW THE MAIN COMPONENTS INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER?
- What are the main ingredients of a learning mobility project?
- What does “non-formal education” mean? Which differences and complementarities between non-formal,
informal and formal education? How do they manifest themselves within a mobility project?
- What does “Otherness” mean? How do our cultural differences appear in a mobility project? How do they
impact it? How to make them an asset for the learning process?
3/ WHAT LEADS A LEARNING MOBILITY PROJECT TO A SUCCESS?
- What have we learnt from our previous experiences (journey rhythm, group dynamics, group management,
logistics…) and more specifically from our European experiences?
- What should we pay attention to? How to improve ourselves? How to proceed?
- Why and how to support participants’ learning?
4/ WHY SHOULD WE EVALUATE OUR PROJECTS’ IMPACTS? HOW TO DO IT?
- What can we expect from mobility projects?
- Why should we evaluate our actions?
- How to do it?
5/ HOW TO DEVELOP AND SUSTAIN OUR ACTIONS?
- How to fund our projects while keeping it affordable to people?
- To what extend cooperation could help us? What could we do, concretely? (networking, experience sharing,
creation of new services…)
Number and profile of participants:
We aim to gather 30 youth workers, educators, trainers or people involved in social organizations from 5 to 6
countries (5-6 persons per country) for a 5-day-long training to acquire new skills, gain more knowledge, exchange
experiences and good practices in the field of mobility project’s management (dealing with social change, ecofriendly
way of living or social innovation).
There is no age limit.
We are looking for participants who:
- participated in learning mobility projects in the past;
- are interested in social innovation, alternative projects, non-formal education and community education.
We give priority to people who lead mobility projects and to people involved in community education organizations
who are interested in learning more about mobility projects.